4.23.2013

pen to paper



At a very significant point in my life, a postcard landed on my desk, as part of a 'retro' print DM campaign. I have no idea what turn of events caused this trio of postcards to arrive over a three day period, beginning on the very day my life changed massively, but they did and I still have them today.

The third - write your own manifesto - was the most thought provoking. As I slowly build this creative project, call it what you will, it really resonates with me. I have had the fortune to encounter so many people recently who are seeking out their project or already exploring what path it will take them on. All have a tangled, living breathing mass of ideas, creativity and vision inside. At this point, I am taking my own advice to them. Feel the fear. Do it anyway. Write your own manifesto.

No comments:

Post a Comment