9.22.2013

31 days: two
























To prove it to you, this really is what day two looks like. A Sunday. A walk to Angel in Queenscliff (my favourite local cafe). A catch up with 6 of my friends. Lots of poached eggs, avocado and coffee. Delicious.

It's not always sunny and sparkling in Sydney. I'll let you into a secret - I actually adore days like this - overcast, drizzly, a bit chilly. I love them because it means you can walk on the beach and hardly see a soul. Stroll down to the village and feel like a proper local, devoid of tourists wriggling into bikinis and boardies off for a surf. And best of all, you can snuggle down with a book and a cup of tea without feeling guilty for not being active and athletic outside, making the most of the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment