9.08.2013

Life Instyle, Melbourne






















As well as my day job as a marketer, I'm also a photographer and I have the hugely fun job of photographing beautiful design show, Life Instyle. The most recent event was held in Melbourne at the beginning of August and was just a feast of the eyes - and massive temptation everywhere you look! Only a night before flying to Melbourne from Sydney for the event, I had flown in from the UK, so I had expected to be dazed and confused from evil jetlag, but thanks to well timed sleep blocks and a heap of inspiration, I was firing on all cylinders for the 4 day show. More to come, but here's some snap shots of the beautiful Royal Exhibition Building, funky people and stunning stands from creative exhibitors.









No comments:

Post a Comment