9.16.2013

31 days


Quite a big moment, actually. I am leaving Sydney. 

After 6 years of truly, madly, deeply making this place my home, the time has come to say goodbye for now and head back to my roots and family in the UK. Sydney will always be a beautiful place, where many incredible memories have been made. But for every closed chapter, a new one begins and I am so incredibly excited about the next.  

So here I am, book open, pen poised, ready to write the next instalment with bubbling anticipation in my gut. For my last month in Sydney, I will be not looking back, but simply being present. In the moment, soaking up the good stuff and loving every laugh, smile and warm fuzzy moment shared with the people here that I love. 

*This is Freshwater Beach. Home.


No comments:

Post a Comment